1. Single Membership (1 Adult) fee is £350, Children Membership fee is £250 for the first child and £200
for any additional child.
2. Only the below services and tests include the annual membership.
- Priority appointment booking
- Free repeat prescriptions
- Free referral letter
- Free blood test- full biochemistry and haematology profile with Vitamin D level tests once a year (Valued at £160)
- 10% off for all other services.
- A reduced Doctor consultation fee of £60 each time you book an appointment (Valued at £100)
- Open 7 days a week.
3. The annual Membership Plan contract is for 12 months.
4. It is a condition that members agree to pay the fees and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. These Terms & Conditions may be revoked, altered, or added to from time to time by the Company.
5. Membership shall commence on receipt of the full membership fee and signed forms by the Practice Manager.
6. Child Members can only be accepted if a parent or legal guardian is also a member. A child is defined as any person under the age of 18.
7. Members must give written notice to the clinic of any change of address and their details.
8. Members will be advised of any increase in Membership fees if this occurs.
9. Membership is non-transferable and non-refundable unless there is a written agreement to the contrary. Doctors will not prescribe controlled drugs prescriptions.
10. The Clinic will try to keep you informed of developments and changes in the Company’s membership schemes, products and services, but if Members do not wish to receive information from the Company the Member should inform the Practice Manager of their communication preferences.
11. Private Walk-in Clinic will provide medical services in line with best practices and current guidelines issued by the relevant governing bodies. The doctors practice in line with the General Medical Council’s Duties of a Doctor and will only provide care which is deemed safe and clinically appropriate.
12. You will be seen by any of the Private Walk-in Clinic doctors although where possible any preference of doctor will try to be accommodated.
13. Private Walk-in Clinic does not provide 24-hour GP care. Members will be informed of our availability. Outside of these times, medical care can be obtained from the NHS out-of-hours service or the local Accident & Emergency Department. We encourage patients to remain registered with their NHS GP.
14. Pathology tests, imaging, and the cost of medicines will be invoiced separately and do not include the membership.
15. A person who is not a party to the Contract will have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms & Conditions.
16. We do not provide any surgical procedure, home visiting or A&E care services, if you have a medical emergency, it is best to call 999.
By signing up for a Private Walk-in Clinic membership you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this