Private Walk-In Clinic

Compliments, Complaints and Suggestions

SomDoc Walk-In Clinic is to always provide its patients with the best possible service. We are always interested to hear your opinion on how well you think we are doing. We welcome suggestions and constructive criticism as they help us to improve our service. Please present your views in writing at reception or use our suggestion box.

Formal Complaints
At times you might not be happy with the service you have received, and you may wish to make a formal complaint, the following complaint procedures will apply. All complaints should be submitted either by writing to the Clinic Office at Private Walk-in Clinic 108 Goldhawk Road, W12 8HD, or by contacting through Tel: 02087460830, or by sending an E-mail to:

1. Acknowledgment, Investigation, and Full Response
When you’ve made your complaint, we will acknowledge your letter/email within 3 working days. (As long as you’ve provided valid contact details), then we will investigate your complaint and respond to your complaint as soon as possible either by writing or email within 20 working days of receipt. If we cannot provide you with a full response within 20 working days, then we will inform you of any delays and then will keep you updated on the progress of your complaint.

2. Internal Appeal
If you are not happy with our final response, you have a right to do an internal appeal our company director will review your concerns and acknowledge your concerns within 3 working days and a full response will follow within 20 working days of receipt.

3. External / Other organisations involved in Good Medical Practice.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome of our company director and feel that we have not met any of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 regulations, you can escalate your concerns to any independent external review organisation that SomDoc Walk-in Clinic is a member of.

Any serious allegations about a doctor’s fitness to practice should be directed to the General Medical Council at

Some doctors who work solely in private practice are also members of the Independent Doctors Federation and will take complaints into account when conducting doctors’ appraisals at Also, any concerns can be reported to the CQC via

Complaining On Behalf of Someone Else.
Please note that we keep strictly to the rules of medical confidentiality. If you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we must know that you have their permission to do so. A note signed by the person concerned will be required.

Scroll to Top