We are Private Walk-in Clinic a trading name of SomDoc Walk-In Clinic incorporated in England and Wales under company number 08821569 and our registered address is 108 Goldhawk Road London .W12 8HD.
Our contact details:
Private Walk-In Clinic 108 Goldhawk Road, London, W12 8HD
Send us an email
Call us at
0208 746 0830
(“Somdoc Walk-in Clinic” / “we” / “our” / “us”). We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We comply with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”) unless and until the UK GDPR is no longer directly applicable in the UK. We also follow all national implementing laws, regulations, and secondary legislation as amended or updated from time to time in the UK, and any successor legislation to the UK GDPR and the DPA (together “Data Protection Legislation”).
What information does Somdoc Walk-in Clinic hold and how will we use it?
Information you give Somdoc Walk-in Clinic: You may give us information about yourself by completing enquiry forms on the website or by requesting via the website that we send you marketing information. The information you give us may include your name, email address, address/location, and phone number [if there are any other types of personal data that Somdoc Walk-in Clinic collects via the website, add them to this list. This does not include all personal data processed by Somdoc Walk-in Clinic but only personal data it collects through its website].
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Patient you represent.
Information Somdoc Walk in Clinic collects about you: Somdoc Walk in Clinic may collect the following information from you when you visit the website:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through, and from the website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, website errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our helpline.
We will retain this information while we are corresponding with you or providing services to you or to a Patient you represent and in line with our data retention policy.
Information we receive from other sources: This includes information we receive about you when you use other websites operated by us or other services we provide. This information may include your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
Use Made of the Information
We may use the information we receive and/or collect about you to:
- Fulfill our obligations under any contract that we have entered into with you or with a Patient that you represent, and to provide you or the relevant Patient with information or services that you or the Patient has requested
- Send you newsletters and marketing information if you have consented to us doing so
- Notify you of products and services that we feel may interest you, or permit third parties to do so if you have provided the appropriate consent
- Monitor website usage and provide statistics to third parties for the purposes of improving and developing the website and the services we provide via the website
Somdoc Walk-in Clinic processes personal information for certain legitimate business purposes, which include some or all of the following:
- Where the processing enables Somdoc Walk-in Clinic to enhance, modify, personalize, or otherwise improve the website, its services, or communications
- To identify and prevent fraud
- To enhance the security of the network and information systems of Somdoc Walk-in Clinic
- To better understand how people interact with the websites of Somdoc Walk-in Clinic
- To administer the website and carry out data analysis, troubleshooting, and testing; and
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising
If we obtain consent from you to do so, we may provide your personal details to third parties so that they can contact you directly in respect of services in which you may be interested.
Where we are processing personal data that we have obtained via the website on the basis of having obtained consent from you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. If you would like to withdraw your consent or prefer not to receive any of the above-mentioned information (or if you only want to receive certain information from us) please let us know. Please bear in mind that if you object, this may affect our ability to carry out the tasks above for your benefit.
If you wish to have your information removed from our database or if you do not want us to contact you for marketing purposes, please let us know by clicking the “Unsubscribe” option in any email we send to you and providing the details requested or contacting us and we will take steps to ensure that this information is deleted as soon as reasonably practicable.
We will not share, sell or distribute any of the information you provide to us (other than as set out in this policy) without your prior consent unless required to do so by law.
Third Party Sites
How Safe is your Information?
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of the website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Protecting your security and privacy is important to us and we make every effort to secure your information and maintain your confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Legislation. The website is protected by various levels of security technology, which are designed to protect your information from any unauthorized or unlawful access, processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage.
We will do our best to protect your personal data but the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Any such transmission is, therefore, at your own risk.
Disclosure of your Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- Third parties who may wish to contact you in respect of services or products they offer or sell which may be of interest to you, provided we receive your consent to such disclosure; and/or advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the website
Please note, we may need to disclose your personal information where we:
- Sell any or all of our business or assets or we buy another business or assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer or seller
- Are under a legal duty to comply with any legal obligation or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or
- Need to disclose it to protect our rights, property, or the safety of our customers or others, including the exchange of information with other companies, organizations, and/or governmental bodies for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How do we maintain the confidentiality of your records?
- We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use information collected lawfully in accordance with the GDPR & Data Protection Act 2018 (which is overseen by the Information Commissioner’s Office), the Human Rights Act, and the Common Law Duty of Confidentiality.
- All of our staff, contractors, and committee members receive appropriate and regular training to ensure they are aware of their personal responsibilities and have legal and contractual obligations to uphold confidentiality, enforceable through disciplinary procedures. Only a limited number of authorised staff have access to personal information where it is appropriate to their role and is strictly on a need-to-know basis.
- We maintain our duty of confidentiality to you at all times. We will only ever use or pass on information about you if others involved in your care have a genuine need for it. We will not disclose your information to any third party without your permission unless there are exceptional circumstances (i.e. life or death situations), or where the law requires information to be passed on.
Who are our partner clinical organisations?
- We may also have to share your information, subject to strict agreements on how it will be used, with the following organisations:
- NHS Trusts
- Specialist Trusts
- Independent Contractors such as dentists, opticians, pharmacists
- Other Private Sector Providers
- Voluntary Sector Providers
- Ambulance Trusts
- Social Care Services
- Local Authorities
- Education Services
- Fire and Rescue Services
- Other ‘data processors
Your Rights in Respect of Your Data
If any of the information you provide to us via the website changes, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the necessary changes to the information we hold for you on our database. If you wish to make any changes to your information, please contact us.
If you wish to access or rectify the information we hold about you or request that such information be transmitted directly to another data controller, please contact us. We shall process your request to access your information within one month of receipt, or we will let you know within that timeframe if we need more information from you. We will process your request free of charge.
To request that your information is deleted or if you wish to restrict or object to the processing of your information, please contact us .