The coronavirus situation is changing every day and we are monitoring closely in order to look after our patients, doctors, and staff as best as we can during these uncertain times.
Our Clinic will remain open for as long as we’re able to keep serving our patients.
However, we’d like to make sure you’re aware of the steps we’re taking to ensure that you can continue to visit us safely.
We are always committed to delivering exceptional levels of hygiene standards. In addition to our daily cleaning schedule, our clinic team is working hard to ensure that surfaces are wiped down with sanitizer throughout the day and that hands are washed every 20 minutes, also after handling cash or touching surfaces.
- We have a full policy regarding Coronavirus and our team is ready to put it into practice.
- We ask patients to follow government advice regarding self-care and to stay at home if you’re feeling at all unwell.
- We are committed to cleaning chairs and all other medical equipment after each and every patient.
- We encourage our patients to pay with contactless or online where possible and to respect each other’s personal space while waiting to be seen.
- We encourage our patients to use our telephone/ video consultation Service
- We encourage our patients to use the hand sanitizer provided
We are keeping a close eye on this situation, monitoring the latest developments and advice from the government, and we will ensure that we update every one of any further changes to the business in the current, ever-changing landscape.
In the meantime, we would like to thank our staff, doctors, and patients for their continued support at this difficult time.
Wishing you all good health and wellbeing!