0800 471 4802
ON CALL 24 HOURS 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK
Walk-In, GP &
No Appointment required, 7 days a week. You can simply walk in to our clinic and you can be seen with very little waiting time by one of our experienced doctors. The maximum waiting time on a busy day is no more than 30 minutes.
This service is very valuable to patients who are not able to get same day appointment with their GP or don’t have one. There is no need to register or make a long term commitment.
What to expect on the day:
1. Walk-in and sign in at the front desk ->
2. Highly experienced doctor will discuss your symptoms and perform an examination, which may include on-site lab test ->
3. Your clinician will make a diagnosis and provide a treatment plan ->
4. A visit summary will be given to you and send to your GP at your request.
There are no hidden charges such as administration fees.
Advance Appointment Service for GP and other Specialist.
You can request an appointment to see our highly experienced GP or other available specialist in advance at a time to suit you.
Same day home visit if you are unable to attend one of our clinics. We can perform home visits at times when our clinics are closed and usually a doctor will be sent within 2 hours.
Areas covered by our clinic for home visits are north, east and central London.
If you would like to arrange a doctor’s visit at your office, hotel or home now, please call our 24 hour telephone number on 07508 611400.
We offer affordable annual registration which enables you to pay a one-off £120 annual fee and use the clinic as and when you wish, 7 days a week.
For further detailed information please click here, thank you.
We offer a full range of laboratory tests and the result will be usually available within 30 minutes.
• Repeat prescriptions and medical certificates
• Vaccinations including flu and meningitis
• Referrals to specialist consultants:
• Full health screens
• Confidential sexual health testing including instant HIV test and full STD screen.
• Referral for Ultrasound, CT, MRI scans
• Ear syringing / irrigation
• Travel Clinic
• Insurance reports, employment and visa medicals
For an annual fee we provide medical cover for you and your family during opening hours every day of the year, giving you peace of mind that your health needs are taken care for.
Our personalised service will give you direct access to our experienced doctors and provide you with a comprehensive range of excellent private health care. Furthermore, all of your children under the age of 18 years will be registered free of charge if both parents register with us. Benefits of registration include:
• Every day of the year medical cover
• Free telephone advice
• No charges for prescriptions and letters
• Advice on referrals to the most renowned consultants in private hospitals
Please contact us for more info and how to register with us.
Annual Adult Registration £120
Annual Registration for two adults (this will allow free registration for all children) £150
Copyright Walk-in Clinic 551 High Road N17 6SB Bruce Groove London